Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Still in the Peru, Lima West Mission

The Lima West mission split this week but Matt stayed in the original one. The
new Trujillo, Peru Temple being dedicated June 21st is in the new mission.
"This guy started talking to us and so I started joking around with him and it
made him so happy that he put his hat and jacket on me and wanted to take a
picture. He also likes watching BYU TV." 

They found a super smart 24 year old man and had an awesome experience.
"I ended up teaching him when I was on splits. During the whole lesson, he just
kept telling us how much sense the restoration makes. When we got to the first
vision, I was teaching. When I shared it, I could see in his eyes the spirit working.
I know that the church is true and that Joseph Smith was a prophet.  I love the
 Gospel!  Share it with everyone!  They want to hear it!"  Love, Elder Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment