Wednesday, November 11, 2015

"We can be Completely Clean"


"First off, the epic story of the week took place in our room during weekly
planning. I was hungry so I ate an apple and it was super good but I was still hungry.
I started eating some chocolate and when I was about half way through, I realized that
my tooth was really sharp... I felt it with my finger and what do you know, my tooth
was broken. Haha, my tooth didn't break when I was eating chocolate, but it was the
tooth I broke during hockey and the fake part fell off. Don't worry, that was last
Thursday. Today I went to the dentist and got my tooth fixed, my teeth cleaned and
it only cost 13 dollars."
"My spiritual experience for the week was a baptism that we had in the district.When
I did the interview, I couldn't pass him and he needed another interview. I honestly
didn't know if he would be able to be baptized but we all prayed a lot that he would
pass. On Thursday, he passed his interview and on Saturday, he was baptized.
Watching him be baptized was something really touching because I know our
Heavenly Father has forgotten every sin and every mistake that he has made. Thanks
to the Atonement of Jesus Christ, he is completely clean.
I love the gospel, I love the Savior and I love you guys!"      Elder Johnson





No comments:

Post a Comment