Saturday, December 19, 2015

LOVE

No photos this week so this is Christmas 15
years ago. Lacey holding Matt after singing
in church with the Choraliers. 
"I have been thinking about the true meaning of Christmas.  It made me think of how much God loved us to send His Son. It also made me think about the love Christ had for the people he served and taught. That made me think a lot about the love I have for the people I serve and teach. I know it isn't easy to be like Christ or love like he did, but it is a commandment and I know we don't have a single commandment which we can't keep.
I know that Christ was born, lived, died, and conquered death.  That He did it all because He loves us and He loves His Father.  I love you all and I hope that in these next two weeks we can think more about a the love of Christ and more than just think about it, we can put it in practice."           Elder Johnson  

No comments:

Post a Comment