Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Plenty of Exercise on Prep Day

I am an expert in cement
Futbol

I asked what he did for exercise and he sent these photos. This was his transfer week but he isn't having any changes. He said," I am not a super smart person and I don't have a ton of life experience but somehow the spirit helps me to counsel people who are twice my age and have families. I don't understand how Heavenly Father does it but I am extremely grateful that he lets me participate in His work and i am grateful that he can use me as an instrument. I just hope and pray that I can be a useful and efficient instrument in his hands." "Also, I am excited to start the Christmas season and I hope that we can all remember the real meaning of Christmas from the start.  I love you all bucket loads!" Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment